Information Security: Responsible Business Practices for the Information Age
Join Metamorphosis IT Solutions and the Rohnert Park Chamber of Commerce at the Information Security: Responsible Business Practices for the Information Age Workshop. This workshop will be taught by Eric Ribner, MSCE, LPIC1.
You will learn:
- The real definition and meaning of 'information security' (it doesn't mean what you think it means!);
- Where the biggest security danger to you and your clients actually originates;
- Why there's no such thing as a business that's 'too small to target';
- What a smart information security strategy looks like, what it involves and how to start creating yours;
- How to improve the security of your data with one simple practice (that's standard in enterprise settings);
- And many other topics!