The world of advertising is shifting. Get a birds-eye view of the digital marketing landscape in these free workshops.
The Rohnert Park Chamber is excited to join Waterdrop Digital and Amaturo Sonoma Media Group at the brand-new Hotel E in Santa Rosa's Courthouse Square and learn about today's shifting digital landscape. These free marketing workshops cover how to maximize your digital investment, manage your audience and make prospects into customers. We wrap up the day with an overview of what is just over the digital horizon and how you can take advantage of new opportunities.
Today Digital Landscape 8:30-9:30
A is for Audience: a Strategy Primer 10:00-11:30 a.m
- Maximize your Digital Investment
- Facts & Fictions
- The Consumer Funnel
What They're Looking For 1:00-1:45 p.m.
- Identify your Digital Audience
- Reach your Audience Online
- Expand your Digital Audience
- Insight Tags
- Mobile to Social
Reach to Results 2:00-3:00 p.m.
- Paid Search
- Increase Your Online Visibility
- Stand Out
2020 Vision: the Future of Digital 3:30-4:30 p.m.
- Getting Prospects to Do What You Want Them To Do
- OTT/CTV - Connected TV is Where Viewing Occurs
- Out of Home - Digital Billboards
- Data Collection & Audience Packaging