Workshop will be rescheduled - Watch for new date!
When we hire a new person for our business, we have a belief that they will be the "right one." Why, then, are we often disappointed? Our disappointment is the result of our inability to discover weakness(s) in a candidate related to the skill sets needed for success.
John McHugh is an Interview Tutor who has worked with thousands of clients over the last 38 years teaching them his 5 Point Program. You will receive valuable insight about your business so that you will attract and hire the right candidates the first time.
You will learn:
All participants will receive a workbook with actionable techniques they can use immediately to improve their odds and will also receive a free consultation.
- How to create a marketing message that only attracts quality candidates;
- How to create a consistent interview process that measures actionable candidate results;
- How to convert education and experience into actionable skill set results;
- How to avoid biases that control decision making;
- How to avoid asking the wrong question while hoping for the right answers.